Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

hi5-friendster excitement

i received an invitation from Anja, a friend from Switzerland. it was about hi5. i heard about it before, mostly from my EarthCorps friends, but never respond it before. but then i was curious, so i tried it.. and now it's become new excitement for me! it's more develop and nicely managed compare to my friendster. i love it, the main reason is because i can listen to two great songs while i am viewing my profile, and so does everybody who visiting it. isn't that awesome? what a technology!. i used to not to give any attention to my own friendster, while ton's of people are using it and have fun with it. i used to said, i don't have time for such thing. having two email accounts is enough for me. but now, what can i say? if excitement is the smooth way to express it, then the open expression is i am getting addicted! i realized that when i still counted on my two email accounts only to stay in touch with friends, it was not an easy thing and not always tempting to do it. but then, someone reminds me that i am the one who is actually disappeared from friendship circle when i asked about a friend's tail.. finally, i realized..spending some time of mine, developing my hi5 and friendster and check what new on my friends' side.. helps me better to stay in touch and keep the bond tight among all friends i have. so, people..keep using your friendster, hi5 or whatever it is available. but, one thing to bear in mind.. stay connected to internet! hehe... there's no way to do all those things without computer you use is connected to internet. so, stay fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment