Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sick day

Dec 29, 2009

I drank a pack of yakult and a glass of cold milk before went to bed last night. At 3.30 in the morning, I woke up and rushed to the toilet. That was exactly what I wanted because I have not drink milk for over a week. My digesting was fine though, but I want to go the toilet every morning and not in the middle of the day when I was still in office or when I take evening shower before go to bed. I don’t like the schedule is change, that’s all. When I went back to bed, my stomach hurts. But I tried to sleep coz I am so sleepy. At 6.30 I woke up again and my stomach still hurts. I went to toilet; thought that pain will stop after I went for the second time. But I was wrong coz the pain remained the whole day.

So here I am, stumble on bed with one hand over my tummy. Too sick to do something else. Then I remember, a week before I flew to Makassar, I totally forgot to have dinner for a whole week. I just went straight to bed every time I got back home in the night. I did not realize it till the Thursday night I feel my tummy hurts. And that’s when I remember the last dinner I had in Friday last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment