Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

fajar utama jogja

the first plan was to take evening train to jogja on sunday right after the two days launching of year of tiger campaign. thus, i could start arranging things on monday. but my dear old friend asked me to stay with her for a night to see music and lyrics stared by hugh grant and drew barrymore. well, i guess skipping monday wont be a problem. so i said yes and she was so happy. the movie was nice. i have seen it on dvd i rented back when i was still at uni. one thing i like most from the movie is the song a way back into love, in which has become my fave song to sing whenever i go karaoke. 

in the early monday morning the next day, i left my dear friend when she was still sleeping in bed. the jakarta sky is waking up and still preparing itself for the first day of the week. the day in which some people still fear about. and that's make a famous line: i hate monday i love friday. is monday always be the scariest day of the week?

the morning sun is not yet shinning, still hiding underneath some clouds from far away. but it cant forever as the sky reveal its beautiful yellow shine gradually. it took me faster and cheaper from palmerah barat to senen train station than i thought. and i got my ticket 20 minutes before the train leave. 

i'm so excited! this is the first long office break i have taken just to get to jogja. most of all, this is the 1st train trip after 2 years ago. wooowww. i hope i will get to see the nice view along the way. 

my wish was granted. the sky is clear but the temperature is not too hot in the train. i let the upper window open and im enjoying myself as other passengers the half full train. green paddy fields, big sky and the breeze of the air bring so much happiness in my heart. something that i have been missing a lot in the past few years of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment