Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

family birthdays in april


1st of April known as April Mop or the day when some people try to make something fool. It is also the day of my beautiful cousin, bu ci, celebrating her birthday. She is 25 years old this year. just a year younger than me. 

4th of April was my mom birthday. She is now 50 years old. woowww.... what an age. At this golden age, she has two grand daughters, both from my sister. 

10th of April will be my young cousin's birthday. She will be turning 14 years old. Last time I saw her, she was skinny, dark skin (just like me), and loveless (also like me, heuhehe..) hey, it's not that i am happy because of her lovelessness, it's just coz she is is too young for something complicated. So it's like more that I am relieved to know love is something that not in her priority list for now coz she has a lot more fun things to chase e.g. hang out with her girls friends, screaming when watching boyband performances, etc.

15th of April is the birthday of the late and very much beloved grandpa whom always been the very person I miss and adore. All this time I still feel sorry because I did not give him a wave when leaving for Jogjakarta. and during my 1st year at uni, all I know that he is so sick and in 01/27/2003 he passed away. only 7 months after I left for Jogja. I don't remember at all last time I spoke to him. I don't remember last time I hugged him. I never speak to him when he was at the hospital coz at the time none in my family has a mobile phone. I have been trying to write a memoir of him not long after he has gone. but I couldn't finish it until now, because every time i start a paragraph, i will soon start busy sweeping my eyes from tears. 
if he were still alive, he would be 84 years old. 

22th of April is my birthday. also the birthday of my senior, mba gita and my highschool friend, raehanna. don't know exactly when it was started, but people around the globe have been celebrating earth day every year at this date of April since the time I could no longer remember. I was born in 1984, so this year i will be 26 years old. not young anymore, but surely not old! mature for sure but not old, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment